Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 6, 2012

Challenges

Hello everyone!



How are you doing? It is 2:38PM as I write up a new blog post. Above is a picture of the K-pop group MBLAQ. I am fairly new to them, but I fell in love with them at first sight hahah. I learned about them on YouTube when I was looking for new songs to play on my keyboard. I found their song Scribble; I fell in love with the instrumental, the actual song, and then the group itself. ^_~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfrImkrbmkg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYCQdAuO0B0&list=FLl_8SOHvDGxbx8NHEbG6b9Q&index=1&feature=plpp_video

The first link is to the actual song and the second link is to the instrumental on piano. The instrumental is done by a program called Synthesia. I LOVE it. It is very similar to Guitar Hero, except it is done with piano. Since it's on the computer, it's a lot harder with the keyboard on my net book. I failed.. but hey! I suck at Guitar Hero too, so no biggy right?

Oh, by the way! I've discovered more updates on my iPhone since I've updated it. It turns out, on iPhone 3G, you can't multitask or have home screen backgrounds even with an iOS 4. I'm a little happier I have to admit about the other stuff, but I'm still pretty stumped that I lost all my contacts and music while restoring. Yeah, it was my fault because I didn't do it properly. I'm glad I could get so many more apps though. Actually, I was ecstatic hahah. =)

All day today and yesterday, I have been out of my mind. There's nothing to do! Well, that's not totally true, but I really want to get out of the house and actually do something. I hope I'll be able to do something this weekend at least. Boredom hasn't really affected me this much in a long time.

Good news! I just got 300 views (all time) on my blog! Yay! I'm so happy hahah. But I'm still a little sad that I don't have any followers yet. Thank you for those who have been reading along with my mood swings and boring passages though.


I have been running out of ideas on what to write about these days. Hmm.. I know that lately, I've been more open about my faith. Yes, I am a Christian, but I don't have anything against people of other religions. Trust me. =)

I've been doing this Proverbs task this month. It is where I read a chapter of Proverbs in my Bible every day of the month. There are 31 chapters, so it fits perfectly don't you think? I feel happy and complete when I read my Bible.


I'm sorry this entry is so short! If you have any ideas, topics, and/or suggestions, comment down below! Here is a short video of one of my favorite dancers Pauline Mata. She is the girl in the red sweats. Enjoy! Have a wonderful rest of the week!

Choreography: Gil Duldulao for Pulse on Tour.
Song and artist: Moment 4 Life by Nicki Minaj.



Take care,


Much love, Anzu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment