Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Laziness in Full Effect

Hello viewers!

How are you doing? It is 11:39AM as I write this blog post and throw a slight temper tantrum. I'm probably the laziest person in the world right now. I have to take mid-term assessments that I forgot about during winter break. Ugh! I don't want to do it! I'm a spoiled brat, I know. School starts on the 17th of January next week for me. :(

Classes at my dance studio started back up on January 8th. Surprisingly, I'm not sore at all from yesterday. Dance was better than usual too! Even though we barely did any technique, it was fun. I am really, really bad at technique; you have no idea. :P Starting this week, all the classes at my studio are working on dances for our Recital that takes place this June. I'm excited!

The rest of the week went by as usual, other than eating out for dinner once. I'm starting to read a lot more, basically romance novels. Yeah, I have a thing for those lol. I'm still proud of myself. ^_^

Bubzbeauty (Lindy Tsang) recently talked about going back to our favorite past times. I feel a little sad when I think about how I completely stopped drawing. Drawing was a way to express myself and try new things. I've been way too lazy lately; I'm disappointed in myself. I just haven't been getting any great ideas.

I have found blogging as a new past time! It is definitely enjoyable for me. I don't know if anyone even passes by my blog though. Remember how I said I got 300 views? I realized that those 300 views could all have just been me, checking to see if I gotten at least one new follower. :'( I daydream that one day, I will have tons of followers, waiting to read my posts. I think that would be amazing. =)


Daydreaming...


Okay, guys. Lie to Me, the drama I have been watching, has gotten so annoying! I have been trying to watch the whole thing because of the lead actress (I love her, because of her role in Coffee Prince), but I just can't stand it anymore! Ugh seriously; I got down to the second to the last episode. Recently, I tried to watch the Korean drama The Snow Queen. After the 4th episode, I couldn't stand the lead actress. She is so freaking irritating!! Lol, okay sorry I didn't mean to say freaking. =P

I do really love Hyun Bin though. He is adorable! :D It's just that the character of the girl in the drama is such a spoiled brat! Grr she makes me so mad. I love the story line and lead actor over all though. ^_^ I hope I can find an enjoyable Korean drama like Boys Over Flowers and Coffee Prince soon.


The Snow Queen


I finally cleaned my room guys! Lol, I don't do it very often. That's also due to my laziness! I actually have very good hygiene and cleaning skills, but when it comes to my room, it's a total disaster. You can actually see the floor now. I still have to clean and sort out my closet, which will definitely take me all day long. I'm really not looking forward to it; I know it needs to be done because I have two heaps of clothes in baskets, a lot of laundry, and my whole closet is a mess. I have a super small closet. I wish I had a walk in! That would be SO nice.

I need to be a lot cleaner.




So is there any past times that you abandoned? Anything you know you NEED to do, but just won't?
Keep strong with your New Year resolutions. I have one wish for New Years, to get at least one follower on my blog; it would mean the WORLD to me. I'm going to push my laziness aside, and do the chores I need to do today. I hope you have a wonderful rest of the week!

Check out this song by Skillet! It's been stuck in my head for the past week or so. Skillet is probably the only hard rock band I listen to. :)



Much love,


Anzu xx




No comments:

Post a Comment