Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 3, 2012

Valentine's Day!

It's coming up!



Valentine's Day! In a lot of countries, including Japan and Korea, it is where girls give handmade chocolates to the guy they like. Confessions, I love yous, and a lot of hearts. Everything is supposed to be pink and girly. I wish! Reality is, most girls just look forward to the candy and dressing up frilly. It's on a Tuesday this year; what's romantic about that?

Sorry for the negative feelings! We can still dream right? Hehe... So! A drama I am watching right now is called The Greatest Love. It's cute, but the characters can be annoying. I love the guy in this drama, he's hilarious. His name is Doko Jin and he has such a "unique" personality. This drama is really goofy and cute! I'm loving it so far! Not as much as the drama My Lovely Samsoon though.




What is your favorite part of Valentine's Day? The dressing up, confessing, or chocolates? I personally love chocolates (lol personally). No matter what kind! What about you? Unless you're allergic to it, how can you not love all the sweets that come with a valentine? ^_^




Next week is Valentine Week at my dance studio! So we get to dress up in "Valentine attire". It will be so fun! I don't even think I have any "Valentine attire", but I will try to find something lol. I always forget about holidays so I usually end up missing the fun. =/ It's pretty nice to have something to look forward to, but I don't really get the purpose of Valentine's Day. I guess it doesn't matter! My friends would say, "Who cares?". =)


Cute. Would I wear it? If I had a date! Miracles do happen right?

Would you have the guts to confess to the guy you like? I don't! I've done it when I was just a little kid, and the boy made fun of me. He told everyone that he would go out with me if I said yes. I did. He just laughed at me and told me it was a joke. =( Jerk. Don't let that bring you down though! If you know you truly like this guy, and you know for sure that he's a great person, go for it! You never know until you try! Don't be a wimp like me. ^_~

Okay, I have to say that this is my most favorite video of Michelle Phan's. It's called The Sweetest Thing. It's actually a makeup tutorial, but she has a storyline with it. It's very cute and, well... sweet! At first, I was going to post up a music video or one of Bubzbeauty's, but this just has the Valentine feel don't you think? ^_^ It fits the theme. One day I will try this lovely spring look. =)

Hope you love, comment, and follow! I love you guys for just viewing my blog. Thank you so much!!




Have a wonderful, love-filled Valentine's Day!


Love, Anzu xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment