Powered By Blogger

Thursday, February 16, 2012

New and Old

Hello my lovelies!

How are my viewers? I am doing well; I'm learning new things everyday! =) It is currently 4:03PM and it is quiet in my house. I am sorry that I have not been posting every single day. I either forget or my laziness takes over. Lol... So I have a lot to talk about! Let's get started.

It's the usual, but how was your Super Bowl? I'm not a huge fan of football, but I watched the half show and the second half of the game. I went to a Super Bowl party and watched it at a friend's. So for the first half of the game I ate lots of food and I walked a couple times around the neighborhood with my friend. We're girls, we don't watch football. =P We played card games though and overall, it was pretty fun.

 
Super Bowl 2012

Did your Valentine's go well? Mine was okay I guess. Just a normal day! The drama I am currently watching is called Seeking Love. I have tried watching it once before, but I was like um, no. So I tried watching it again the other day, and I have to say that I'm opening up to it. The main guy character is really irritating though, and he is the worst actor I have ever seen. Ever. At first, I was like "He's cute" lol. The girl is so pretty hahah. I love her hair! ^__^ I hope this drama gets better soon! I already know how it's going to end, but each drama is a little different I guess.


Seeking Love

I have been french braiding my hair in piggy tails a lot lately. If you leave it in long enough, it creates the prettiest waves. I prefer to wear it to sleep, but you can wear this hairstyle out too. I usually wear it for 8 hours maximum. I attempted to do it yesterday, but I only kept them in for a couple hours so it really didn't do anything. I wanted my hair wavy for dance practice, but I ended up not going.

Despite how I say "I don't want to go to dance tonight" each morning, I'm sad I missed out. =( I'm guessing no one realized I was absent anyway. So the reason I couldn't go to the studio is because I had a thing come up at school. I think it's the first time I skipped out. What can I say? The tuition is really expensive... I feel guilty now. =/

Rainbow French Braid

This is what a french braid looks like. I thought her hair looked pretty cool. =) I hope everyone likes this blog post! Thank you so much for reading. ^__^  I discovered an amazing store on YouTube today (Yes, YouTube has everything). It is called Fortnum & Mason and it is located in London. I love the people's British accents. <3 Their channel is very interesting! My favorite video of theirs is how they make their Rose Petal Jelly. I really want to make this; I want to go to this store someday~


Take care everyone!

Much love, Anzu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment