Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Life's Turns

Hello everyone!

How are you all doing? I am sorry I haven't written a post in quite awhile. I just never thought about it or was too busy watching new Korean dramas on Hulu.com. A lot of new things have came up recently; I'm a little surprised! Mind if I update you on my life today? =)

The first thing is I'm moving by April! Not out of the country or anything, but 8 hours away from where I live now (by car). This means I'll have to start my life all over again. A new house, new neighborhood, new church, new friends, and I won't be able to be in my recital this year. =( I feel devastated. Especially after so much money was spent on the recital costumes. I know a lot of people have it worse than me, but I can't help feeling this way. I'll be moving even farther away from my family down in Southern California.

And the thing is, I'll have to still be home schooled. COME ON. So this just sucks and the place I'll be moving to is a small town of 7,300 people. It feels like my life is going to end, but maybe, just maybe, it's for the best! The reason I'm moving is because my dad got a new job, and he's not planning to move again after we move to this new place.

 
Hehe cute picture...

Another thing that is coming up is I have to do a Physical Science project. I've found a lot of cool experiments online that I'd like to do , but dumb dad doesn't like ANY of the ones I mentioned and says they're too easy. So, being a reasonable daughter that I am, I said, "Okay dad, you can look at the website and pick a few out that you like and I can look at them afterwards." He says, "You're the one doing the project, not me! Why do I have to look at them? Pick one out yourself!" =___=

Ugh he pisses me off sometimes! He wants me to pick one out, but he has the most horrible attitude. I wish he just didn't say anything! I always have to meet up to his high expectations. He makes me so stressed out. When I say something, he says "You're too young to be stressed." I'm about to explode because of this guy. Deep breathing Anzu... -_-*

Frustration

Recently, I've been trying to make new things. I've tried to make kettle corn which wasn't successful.. but some bits were okay! Today, I made Canned Tuna Patties and they were really yummy! Most of them didn't turn out as patties because the batter was too liquidy, but I can probably make it better next time. I just saw the video of this cooking tutorial this morning and tried it out. I'm trying to get better at cooking! If you'd like to see what I was trying to make, there's a link below. ^_^


In the time that I have not been blogging, I have finished watching three dramas? Dream High, Dream High 2, You're Beautiful, and now I'm watching Heartstrings. Hulu is now my new best friend. =D I am so hooked to these dramas it's not even funny lol. So I guess if you haven't seen any of these, I'll go ahead and explain what they are about.

1. Dream High
 Southern Koren television drama that features Suzy, Taecyeon, IU, Wooyoung, Ham Eun Jung and Kim Soo-hyun. Six students at Kirin Art High School work to achieve their dreams of becoming stars in the Korean music industry. During the drama, the students learn how to develop their singing, songwriting and dancing skills while also undergoing personal growth. Each one of the students has his or her own strengths and weaknesses, but with the support and guidance of each other, they strive to debut on stage.


2. Dream High 2
A South Korean sequel to popular drama Dream High features actress Kang Sora, alongside 2AM's Jin Woon, T-ara's Ji-yeon, SISTAR's Hyorin, JB, and Park Seo Joon. Dream High 2 follows a group of students at the Kirin Art High School stars who pursue their dream of becoming K-Pop idol stars. The group of students in "Dream High Season 2" deals with a completely new group of students then those that were featured in Season One. In Season Two, after going into financial bankruptcy, the Kirin High School of Art has been taken over by Oz Entertainment. Competition then brews between then troubled students at Kirin High School of Art and then newly transferred in-training idol stars from Oz Entertainments.

3. You're Beautiful

A South Korean drama about a fictional boy band A.N.Jell and the relationship between its members when a female, posing as her twin brother, joins the group. It starred Park Shin-hye, Jang Geun Suk, Lee Hong Ki and Jung Yong Hwa. Go Mi Nyu is a sister-in-training. Her twin brother Go Mi Nam successfully auditions for the musical band A.N.JELL but is forced to leave for the United States to correct a botched plastic surgery. Mi Nyu is approached by Mi Nam's manager to pose as Mi Nam while he recovers. She is against it at first but agrees in order to fulfill her dream of finding their mother. Now, posing as Mi Nam, Mi Nyu enters the group A.N.JELL and meets its members: Hwang Tae Kyung, Kang Shin Woo and Jeremy.



4. Heartstrings (the one I'm watching now)
Heartstrings is a South Korean youthful melodrama about the main characters' love, friendship and dreams, set against the backdrop of an arts university.



 
I hope you guys enjoyed this blog post! Thank you for reading so far! ^_^ Right now I am craving green tea icecream, but I think it'd sound weird if I greeted you as that. Down below is a video of a tutorial on how to make this yummy treat!

 
 
Take care everyone!
 
Love, Anzu xx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment