Powered By Blogger

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Spring's Coming

Woot woot!

HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAY! Without women, we wouldn't be here right now and babies wouldn't be born. How are you all doing? It is 11:23AM as I type up a new blog post and explore new things on the Internet. Yes, I have no life.. sadly. My blogs are pretty boring, but I'm glad that more people are taking their time to check out my blog. Thank you everyone! =)

Talking about how the Internet, it is really amazing that there is so many people on YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter these days. A rave has been going on about the movement Kony 2012. It is about the a leader of the LRA (Lord's Resistance Army), Joseph Kony.

Since yesterday, the YouTube video "Kony 2012" has gone from 150,000 views to almost 37,000,000 views. It has been posted all over the social networks and gone completely viral. When I first saw this video yesterday morning, I cried. It was heartbreaking. Some people says all this is real, that he really is a bad guy. Other people say it's totally fake and a scam. If you ask me, I really don't know. I'm confused by all the articles and videos and it just isn't funny. Let's leave it at that for now.

Here is a link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4MnpzG5Sqc


So enough of Kony! Are you ready for spring? It is my favorite time of year and the fashion trends are the cutest! This year, according to Bubzbeauty, it is all about pastels. I love spring dresses as usual, but I think they're going to be even prettier this year. =) I love the pretty hairstyles, clothing, and weather that comes with spring! The only downside for me is this is when my allergies kick in. Lots of tissues and allergy medicine! I hope it's not just me.. sigh. -_-



I think the colors are very sweet and girly which is lovely, and I think I can rock this look. ^_^ I need to go shopping again some time! I haven't done so in I don't know how long. If you don't already, I hope you can come to love pastels!

 Friendship Wrap Bracelets are coming back in style and I recently watched a video about how to make these. I think they are so cute and the way anneorshine on YouTube makes them is so creative! She has another DIY video for just regular wrap bracelets (with rhinestones) too. I hope this blog post isn't too short! I have a major brain fart right now; better than nothing I guess lol. Here's the video, thanks for reading!


Take care everyone,

Anzu xx

Ps. Happy Women's Day again!

Pps. Sorry about the brain fart...
















No comments:

Post a Comment