Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 5, 2011

Ahhh!

Hi everyone!!



Sorry for not posting the past few days! I'm officially in LOVE with Boys Over Flowers! I've been watching hours of it; approximately 22 hours because I'm on episode 22! Each episode is about an hour long and there are 25 of them. My favorite Korean drama will be over soon. =( I'm rooting for Junpyo and Jandi even though there are so many disturbances in their relationship lol!

So how is everyone doing?? It is 10:57AM as I type out a blog post entry and watch Korean pop music videos on YouTube. Recently, Bubzbeauty has started posting for her weekly favorites in music. I'm in love with all her "BEST Songs of the Week" which includes Trouble Maker by Trouble Maker, You and I by IU, and Tomorrow by Tablo ft. Taeyang. I already knew about Tomorrow because, as you probably already know, I'm a huge fan of Tablo.

I'm also now a fan of IU and Trouble Maker (Hyuna Kim and Hyun Seong (JS)). I was already a fan of Hyuna so it was pretty amazing lol. I will post the different music videos, but only one per blog entry. I think JS is like so amazing and hot now hahah, you'll just have to see the video! JS is a guy by the way lol! The music video gives of a sexual feel, but that's the way they're supposed to act. Hyuna Kim is actually a really sweet and shy girl! It might not seem so in the video though.




I was SO tired yesterday, but the weird thing is I don't know the reason why. I did only have 6 hours of sleep the night before, and I usually have at least 7 hours. I was watching Boys Over Flowers on my phone all night long lol. Hm what did I do yesterday?
  • Woke up at 7AM
  • Went to church
  • Lunch at Black Bear Diner
  • Boys Over Flowers
  • Dinner
  • Practiced Keyboard
  • Skype  
  • Texting
  • Bed
A lot happened at my church, so I guess that's when I started to get really tired and stressed out. Sigh... I think I will get a facial mask and just relax. When I'm lazy, I just get some plain natural yogurt and slap it on my face hahah. I'm so weird, but it actually does help a lot! I haven't used a mask in a week or so.

My breakouts are getting less and less noticeable though. I think it is because I've used a different cleansing product lately. I am using Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream. It makes me feel so refreshed and I like using it when I'm too lazy to go through a beauty facial routine.

I usually use Neutrogena liquid facial cleanser and I always have to use a washcloth and there's a process I go through lol. It just feels like too much work sometimes and it's actually made my skin feel really dry and flaky recently. I think the reason is because it rids of all the natural oils in my skin.. I wouldn't recommend this product for people with sensitive or dry skin.

Noxzema Original Deep Cleansing Cream



Neutrogena Liquid Cleansing Formula (Fragrance-Free)


This is all I have for you today! I hope you liked my blog post, and please guide me through this everyone! Please follow me if you like my blog and comment below if you have any suggestions on how to make my blog better. Here is the awaited Trouble Maker 'Trouble Maker' M/V! I'm so hooked on to this song now.. really wish I had itunes! =_= 



English lyrics:

1! 2! 3!


(JS) When I look into your eyes, I'm a Trouble Maker.

(Hyuna) When I stand next to you, I'm a Trouble Maker.

(JS) Little by little, even more more more.

(Hyuna) As time goes by, even more more more.

(Both) Now I can't even control my own heart.
So, you won't forget me I stand in front of you again.
I keep playing with your heart so you won't leave me.
Stealing your lips again, I disappear far away from you.
I'm a Trou-a-a-a-ble! Trouble!
Trou-Trouble Maker!

(JS) Trouble Maker!

(Both) Trouble Maker!
Trouble Maker! Trouble Maker!

(Hyuna) Like a cat, I will bite your heart and run away.
You will keep getting frustrated, so go on and try, try to get mad at me.
My sexy walk will trigger your mind.
Your eyes are already telling me you are dying from the lack of my touch.

(JS) Longer we are together you fall deeper into me.
The more I get to know you, you. I like you more, baby.
I really must be drunk in thoughts of you, lady.
I never, never, never stop!

(Both) So, you won't forget me I stand in front of you again.
I keep playing with your heart so you won't leave me.
Stealing your lips again, I disappear far away from you.
I'm a Trou-a-a-a-ble! Trouble!
Trou-Trouble Maker!

(JS) Trouble Maker!

(Both) Trouble Maker!

(JS) Trouble Maker!

(Both) Trouble Maker!

(JS) How can I keep locked up in my heart?
(Trouble Maker)

(Hyuna) Now, I just leave it to where my heart goes.

(JS) I never, never stop!

(Both) I can't stop!

(Both) So, you won't forget me I stand in front of you again.
(Oh yeah~)
I keep playing with your heart so you won't leave me.
Stealing your lips again, I disappear far away from you.
I'm a Trou-a-a-a-ble! Trouble!
Trou-Trouble Maker!

(JS) Trouble Maker!

(Both) Trouble Maker!

(JS) Trouble Maker!

(Both) Trouble Maker!


Link to Trouble Maker M/V English Subtitles:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yicdSGh2Zjs


Much Love, Anzu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment