Powered By Blogger

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

Hi everyone!

Christmas is coming up this Sunday! Are you excited? I am! :D I'm sorry that my Christmas themed post is so late; I should have probably posted it last month. Let's continue! It is currently 12:51PM, I think I need to eat lunch soon. All I ate for breakfast were some oatmeal chocolate chip cookies that I made with my dad. They were pretty good though... couldn't resist!

My winter break is December 23 to January 16; it starts this coming Friday. All my other friends are already on break because they got out of school this last Friday. They're so lucky. =P My Christmas dance performances are coming up! I'm still so nervous!

Since it's Christmas, I will probably do things that I don't do very often. Such as cleaning my room, eating 3 meals a day, setting up my Christmas tree, decorating, sending cards, and receiving and giving presents. My room and closet is a total mess! I look at it and think, "It could be worst." When in reality, it can't lol. I set up my fake 7ft. Christmas tree on Saturday, it took me forever hahah. I was going to decorate it yesterday, but I was busy with other stuff. Might do it tonight..



We're not putting any Christmas lights on our house this year. Now that I think about it, we haven't done so in a long time. When I was younger, I'd always look forward to it and literally beg my dad to put them up. But after a couple years, I just forgot all about it. A lot of traditions have been broken, such as getting a real Christmas tree. This is our third or fourth year with a fake one? It saddens me sometimes. My mom was the one that didn't like the real ones. And as usual, my dad always listens to my mom. Sigh...

How are you going to spend your Christmas? I can't go visit my family down in Southern California this year because my dad has to work. =( So it's just me and my parents unless we have company. I'm looking forward to my church's Candle Light Service that's on Christmas Eve though. I think it's going to turn out well. We had a rehearsal yesterday, and it was pretty good.

I also went to a Christmas party and we had a gift exchange. I got a whiteboard calendar with extra markers, a Eco spiral journal, colored pens, a large polka dot purple cup for my tea, and a purple throw blanket. I seriously felt super special hahah. I thanked them a million times. =)




This is Michelle Phan's latest video; it is a makeup tutorial on her "Mistletoe Kiss" look. I just love it! The fake crease looked unappealing at first, but it actually looks really nice! I might just try this. ^_~ "Holiday parties, dance, get together, dinner date, whatever the occasion may be, you want to look fab..." This look was created using products from her December's Glambag from MyGlam. It's actually pretty cool, I haven't tried it before though. It looks very convenient and stylish, check out the website!

http://www.myglam.com/this-holiday-bag


The weather has been chilly, but there is no snow over here; it would be unusual if there was. I like to layer up on sweaters, scarves, coats, and wear a pair of comfy boots. What would be Christmas without the cold weather? Some places have the same weather all year round though. Such as Hawaii and other countries such as Malaysia and Singapore. Another thing that makes everything feel like Christmas are the lights. I think they're just gorgeous and they makes everything look so festive. =)


Next week, I am going to the State Youth Conference (Tsunami) that takes place in Santa Clara. I am so excited! I will be able to go with a couple of my friends, and it'll be my first time. Tsunami is where all kinds of Christian youth come together at one place and fellowship, take classes, and go to concerts. I have no idea what it will be like, but I know I will be staying in a hotel. I haven't spent a night in one in a really long time. That's enough to keep me thrilled. "What's so great about a hotel?" my dad would say. =P The State Youth Conference will be three days and two nights; I bet it will be a lot of fun!

I really wish I could by a Christmas costume for my dogs... random, I know lol. I saw them at Walmart the other day and they were SO adorable. They had reindeer ears, little dresses, sweaters, scarves, etc. I don't really dress up my dogs though, but come on! It's Christmas! Ginger and Bear would look adorable!! >__<

The reason why I love dachshunds <3


Have a merry merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoyed my Christmas post! I love you all ^__^
Here is a extra video if you don't mind. =) Nigahiga's latest video!




MERRY CHRISTMAS!


Much love, Anzu xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment