Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Updates!

Hello my gorgeous viewers!

How was every one's week so far? I apologize for not posting 7 days straight! I've just been busy with other things, and I felt lazy at the same time. So sorry. =( Since it has been a whole week, I will try my best to update you guys on everything. Oh, and if you're just wondering, the time is 12:22PM right now.

One of the things that have been keeping me busy is the Christmas service at my church that takes place on Christmas Eve. I am singing two solos in the program, and I have been practicing a lot. So nervous! Another thing I am working on are my Christmas dances to showcase to the parents next week. I still need to work on all the dances a lot more; the one I'm practicing the most is my Russian Nutcracker choreography for Ballet. It's just too fast! I'm trying to keep up though. Again, my class is supposed to be the most advanced so that really kills me lol. Work hard Anzu!



 
Another thing I have been spending my time on is Scrabble. I know, lame. But seriously! It is super addictive! I downloaded the free app on my phone after seeing one of my friends playing on it. Yes, we are nerdy. ;P I have also been playing Temple Run. It is also a game app; it was recommended to me and I love it now hahah. =)

I have an iPhone 3G I think? It's the second oldest version I'm guessing; so, it won't let me update the software on my phone. It is just so frustrating sometimes! Ugh. I'm thankful that I have an iPhone though.. even though I dropped it and cracked the screen. In my defense, I had no pockets that day!

I was carrying boxes while opening a door, and my phone was on top. So, right when I was about to go inside, it slipped off the surface and dropped flat onto the cement. Sigh... yes, yes, my fault. =_= At least it still works! It's cracked pretty bad though.. I'm so stupid!



So, Coffee Prince was one of the BEST dramas ever. I think it's even better than Boys Over Flowers. The Korean drama that I am finishing up now is called Princess Hours. (By the way, I watch all my dramas and anime on http://www.crunchyroll.com) It was hard to get used to it at first because the main character Chae-Kyung is also the main character in Coffee Prince. She is an amazing actress because she went from a total tom boy prince to a girly princess. The personalities of the two characters are so different!! Another awkward thing was Chae-Kyung's mother's character is played by the same woman that plays the mother of Geum Jand Di in Boys Over Flowers. It was insane lol! I personally like the mother role she played in Boys Over Flowers.

Princess Hours is 22 episodes long and I'm almost finished watching it! I don't think the drama is that bad, but I'm not a fan of it. I personally don't like it at all, but it's interesting to watch. I loved the characters at first, but the drama gets really irritating. Hope it ends with a happy ending! For those who have seen this drama, would you prefer Chae-Kyung to go with Prince Eui-Sung or Prince Shin? I'm so going for Prince Shin hahah! ^_^ I love him, even from the beginning, I've always liked Shin better. They're just too cute. <3 I think Yoon Eun Hye just looks adorable in this drama!

Here is the link to wikipedia's explanation of Princess Hours:




That's all I have for you guys today! Winter break is coming up! Hope you guys enjoyed my post! So many exclamation points... Here is a video of one of my favorite songs. Mr.Simple by Super Junior; it's just so addicting hahah. Love that they have the funkiest hair! I like this music video because I haven't seen such an enjoyable cheesy one like this in a long time! I laughed about half the time lmao. I'm still in love with this song!




Take care!!


Much love, Anzu xx





No comments:

Post a Comment