Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

All Good

Hello lovelies,


I was in my pink "robe" when I took this picture this morning, I've had it for a long time now, and so I wore it since it was really cold. It was actually freezing... I just got to have layers of blankets at night. Brr.. >_<


So how are my viewers doing? I am okay I guess, I had some cereal and a banana for breakfast. It was pretty yummy actually.. it's my mom's cereal. Shh! I ran out of my cereal so it's not like my fault lol. Weird, you're probably wondering why the title of this post is "All Good"? Well, you guys actually know enough about me now huh? So I will start posting about what I do every day. Hehe.. I know, not so fun.. so if you want to read about something interesting, comment below and give me ideas! Pleeasee.


Right now, I am listening to Joe Hisaishi once again, it is the Howl's Moving Castle theme song. Yeah, he does the music for Howl's Moving Castle. I just love that movie! It's anime too.. oh and I loove Howl! He is hot hahah, joking! But I have to admit he's pretty good looking. The plot of the movie is very unique! :-)


The plot:

Sophie is a hatter and a  responsible, plain 18-year-old girl who runs her late father's hat shop. While doing some errands, she runs into the mysterious wizard Howl, who likes her. This makes the Witch of the Waste jealous and full of hatred. The Witch has been seeking Howl's heart for herself. She then comes to Sophie's hat shop and curses Sophie, transforming her into an old woman. The curse not letting her tell anyone of her condition, Sophie decides runs away. Along the way, she becomes friend withs a scarecrow that she names Turnip Head, who leads her to Howl's castle.

As she enters the castle, she meets the fire demon Calcifer, who runs the castle and sees that Sophie has been cursed. Calcifer offers to break the curse in exchange for Sophie's help in breaking the spell that has been put between him and Howl. The spell keeps Calcifer bound to the house. So they travel on, with their mission to break each other's spells and curses, but with mishaps on the way and meeting new people. It's rather an exciting story, I love it! It all eventually ends in a happy ending. ^_^


Here are a few pictures for people who don't know about this movie:





So cute ^_^

I will be going to a few of my dance classes tonight, I'm excited! The thing is, I was doing a stag leap/jump the other day.. in my living room. Not the smartest thing to do is it Anzu? Hahahah :') I jammed my toe on one of my couches, and I tripped over the couch at the same time. Ugh it still hurts like crazy and it's already the third day! I hate being injured :-( My teacher calls it a stag, but I think it's called a calypso? I don't know...


------

I actually posted this yesterday, but after my friend told me how boring and horrible it was I decided to edit it and add more to it. No feelings harmed lol. I will post another blog entry today to make it up to everyone! Hehe Ginger's sitting in my lap while I'm on a bar stool? Hahah kind of hard.. she's so cold, I can feel her shivering. Poor baby :'(




I just took this picture from my phone :')


Okay, so you are waiting for Anzu's daily video? This one will be from my favorite YouTube comedian, and yes he is Asian xD. How did you know??? It's only normal lol. His name is... Ryan Higa! =D His account name is nigahiga and please check out his channel if you haven't already! His videos are kinda silly and dumb, but they are pretty funny. ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/user/nigahiga


Here is his most recent video! <3 mwahah




That's all I have for you today, thank you for reading my post! Sorry it's so short this time, but hoped you enjoyed! ^_~


Take care,

Much love,



Anzu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment