Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

What Do You Think?

Hello lovely ones!

How is everyone doing? I'm sorry that it's been a few days since I've posted. My weekend was a little busy, and I'm really sad because my grandparents are going back down to LA tomorrow! =( It was fun having someone around that I could talk to because I'm not very close to my mom. I'm more like a daddy's girl lol. My dad works all day long so I only get to see him in the evenings, but some other people have it worse so I shouldn't be complaining...

I'm getting a lot better at my River Flows In You by Yiruma song that I'm practicing. It's fun, but of course it gets frustrating sometimes hahah. Things have been going well lately. The usual I guess. I realize I need to drink a lot more water because I've been breaking out all over on my face! =_= So annoying... This past last week, my acne has been off the roof. I hate it SO much!

Anyways, enough with the complaining! I'm planning to twist/ braid my hair every night so I can get loose curls in the morning. I'm going to experiment lol. I don't know... after reading a chapter of Faster Than A Kiss manga, I wanted hair just like the main character (girl)! My hair's just so boring and always straight! You've probably noticed in a couple of my pictures I posted. I'm planning to grow my hair out, but I'm keeping my bangs.


Faster Than A Kiss





Loose Curls I want to achieve:




I'm seriously in love with Selena Gomez's hair. I want to grow my hair really long too, but not below my waist lol. I think some other celebrities have the same type of hairstyle; I think this hairstyle is especially lovely on her though. ^_^ Please Please PLEASE! If you know how to achieve this hairstyle without heat I'll be forever grateful! >__<


Okay so one topic I came up with is my favorite piece of clothing. I love everything from a cute dress to a pair of comfy boots, but I'd have to say that my favorite piece of clothing are loose sweaters.They are so warm and comfortable, I like off-the shoulder ones best. I need to get more of them because sadly, I only have one. ONE. I want another one of those for Christmas! ='(((




Another one of my YouTube favorites? Bubbiosity!! She is the same person as Bubzbeauty except this is her comedy channel. She hasn't made a comedy video in months, but she finally uploaded one today! I was watching it and its and okay video. It was funny lol.. but kinda disturbing at the same time. I think that's what makes her comedy videos unique! xD Check out her channel!



 

This is her latest video! It is called "How to Get a Girl to Kiss You". It is supposed to be a filler video she says.. I'm glad she's already working on another script! Want to know one of my favorite bubbiosity videos? Wait for it next time!


Enjoy! Hope you guys liked my post!

Take care,

Much love, Anzu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment