Powered By Blogger

Saturday, November 12, 2011

TABLO

Everyone! Hey!!

I am officially a new fan of Tablo! I love him, his music, his lyrics, his life. I love it all! What you see above is a picture of the first part of his album. At first, I'm thinking, "Must be some stereotypical Korean pop star." Wrong! Tablo is a unique Korean hip hop artist that comes up with his own lyrics and has his own style of music! His rapping is amaazing lol and his voice is so captivating. I just want to say that Tablo, my friend, your music makes me smile. ^_^

Okay, so you have to check him out! I will post one of his music videos at the end of this post! It was hard to pick which one to put out, but I managed! It is 11:30am as I write this blog post; did you like my Veterans Day post that I posted yesterday? I hope so! Unfortunately everyone, I caught a horrible cold.. it's been awhile since I've gotten sick lol. I caught it yesterday, when I was soaking in a hot bath. But, I laid in their too long haha and I got the chills. Yeah, yeah, it's my fault . -__-

So for breakfast, I made a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup. It was de-li-cious! In my opinion lol.. my parents ate it too so I guess it was edible. =P Now I'm sitting on the couch blowing my nose away and watching Bear sleep; he's just too cute!! Hehe... Don't worry everyone, I will still keep posting!



I am also listening to Tablo (the artist I mentioned a few paragraphs ago); I think he's my new favorite artist now. His music is so addicting... I reaally want his album noww! That's going to be on my Christmas list!! *_* Korean rapping is just so awesome lol. (Tablo is on the right)




Oh guys, I have to tell you! Yesterday I tried this olive oil and yogurt hair mask and a yogurt facial mask. It does wonders! The hair mask makes your hair shiny, super smooth, and really soft. The facial mask is just made out of plain yogurt; you can add a teaspoon of honey for a better smell and other benefits; it makes your skin so smooth, radiant, soft, and less bumpy. It also helps your acne (if you have any) A LOT. The idea is from Bubzbeauty, I will post up the tutorial tomorrow.

Here are the recipes:

Yogurt Facial Mask
  • 1 tablespoon natural plain yogurt
  • (optional) 1 teaspoon natural organic honey
Apply the tablespoon of plain yogurt onto your face as you would with a regular facial mask from the store. You can apply it with a clean foundation brush, your hands, or another utensil. Let it set on your face for 20-25 minutes or until the yogurt dries. If you're using the organic honey, it works the same way, just mix it really well with the yogurt before you put it on your face. If you are allergic to any of these products, please do not use this mask.



Yogurt and Olive Oil Hair Mask
  • 2 tablespoons natural plain yogurt
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mix the two ingredients very well and apply to your clean, dry hair, focusing on the ends. The ends are the driest part of your hair, vulnerable to split ends. Comb the mixture through your hair with your fingers, make sure you get it throughout all of your hair. Tie your hair into a bun/pony tail let it set for about 30 minutes. Rinse it out with lukewarm water; you may shampoo and condition your hair afterwards if you wish.


I usually apply the hair mask, and then I apply the facial mask right after, let both masks set, and take a shower. I wash off my facial mask and wash my hair. I'd dry my hair with a towel till it's not soaking wet, and I'd let it air dry. I never use a blow dryer anymore because my hair is really sensitive to it, and I don't use hair straighteners and curling irons either.




Hope you guys will find these masks useful! They really work! Unless you're allergic to the ingredients. If so, don't use these masks!! It's a really big warning guys. That's all that I have for you today everyone! I hope you enjoyed this blog post; I hope you have a wonderful day! Here is the music video I promised you! It's a little violent, but barely. Enjoy!




Much love,


Anz xx

No comments:

Post a Comment