Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I Won't Know

Hey guys!



I'm here to tell you that I might not be able to blog at all this weekend. I know, kind of stupid. I'm studying and getting work samples and essays for a conference with my teacher on Monday. I just found out about it today! Even though my dad told me that he mentioned it to me a couple weeks ago. My ears go deaf at the wrong times! Yes, it's probably because I didn't listen to a word he said... anyways I might just do a small entry like today for tomorrow and the days after. I'll just post a entertaining(ish) video down below.

Gotta jet! (These old weird phrases just make me feel better??) I have to eat lunch before I study some more..

Sorry for the inconvenience! 




This is MichellePhan's latest video!
Check out her channel!



Much love,


Anzu xx



No comments:

Post a Comment