Powered By Blogger

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Big Bang

Hello my wonderful viewers!



Big Bang <333



I'm listening to my favorite K-pop group!! How did you like being greeted by their gorgeous faces? They are so amazingly perfect! If you don't know who they are, you need help honey. Lol just kidding, but it's insane not to know them!! If you don't know who they are, they are a South Korean pop group;  Seungri, G-Dragon, Taeyang, T.O.P, and Daesung. <3 Haah I love them. I will post one of their music videos at the end. They won the MTV EMA awards! They literally made history! Congratulations Big Bang!!


So how are you doing everyone?? Again I'm still so very sorry about my last post; I was just so out of it yesterday! I edited it earlier this morning, so I hope that helped a bit.. well, I think a lot! I tried to think of different ideas on topics for my blog posts last night. I came up with quite a few actually, I'm so happy that I'm not brain dead anymore! It is 9:51am PT right now; it is a little early I know. But, after realizing how bad my last blog was late last night, I just had to edit and create a new blog post! So here I am, right after waking up! That's why I didn't post a picture of me this time lol.


Okay, one topic I came up with is my favorite anime. I have a lot, but I will try to pick my top 5. Bear with me everyone, and hahah yes please guide me through this! Here I go!


Favorite Anime:
  1. Bleach

A Japanese shonen manga and anime that follows the adventures of Kurosaki Ichigo after he gains the powers of a Soul Reaper (Shimigami). His new powers then force him to take on the duties of protecting humans from evil spirits (Hollows) and guiding departed souls to the afterlife.

    
     2. GunxSword



The story takes place on the "Planet of Endless Illusion", a place where delinquents and rogues of all sorts live. The main character, Van, travels the world searching for a man with a clawed right hand who killed his bride at his wedding. He meets several other people along the way, each after the clawed man because of a personal loss.


     3. Elfen Lied


Elfen Lied is about the interactions, views, emotions, and differences between human beings and the Diclonii, a species similar to humans in build but different by two horns on their heads and "vectors," invisible controlled arms (telekinesis) that have the power to control and cut objects within their reach. The series is about one of the main characters, the teenage Diclonius girl "Lucy" who was rejected by human beings and wants revenge.


     4.  No. 6


The story starts out in an ideal city known as "No. 6". A boy named Shion is raised in the elite and privileged environment. One day, he gives shelter to another boy, who only gives his name as 'Nezumi' (meaning mouse or Rat). Shion discovers the next morning that Nezumi has left and disappeared without a trace to be found. Four years have past, and Shion experiences various incidents around him. And soon after, due to those incidents, Nezumi appears and Shion begins to find out the hidden truth behind the Ideal City No.6.


     5. Demon King Daimao


This story revolves around Akuto Sai, a boy who's dream is to become part of his country's highest order of magicians and contribute to society as one of its clergy. On the day he is admitted into the Constan Magical Academy, his aptitude test predicts: "Future Occupation: Demon King." Thus begins his crazy filled school life in which he is disliked by his studious female class head, loved by a girl with mysterious powers, and guarded by a beautiful female android.
 
 

Simple enough right? ^_^ I absolutely love Bleach, I love Ichigo! But lately, the anime's been kinda weird.

GunxSword is a rather old anime (2005), but I just found and watched it a month ago and I fell in LOVE with it. I just wish there was more romance, too bad there's no Season 2. :'(

Elfen lied is Mature rated and really bloody and disturbing at some points, but very interesting! It's really intense.. I liked it so much, that I just like fell in despair when I finished watching all of it. Lol... be warned!

No. 6 I absolutely adored, I just love the two main characters! It had a hint of Yaoi I think, but I don't know if that was my imagination or not. I love Yaoi, another thing you don't know about me! The yaoi romance genre is my favorite favorite favorite in manga! I read it all the time. :3 For people who don't know, Yaoi is boyxboy love. I know, gay, but it's so cute on manga and anime! >_<

My last favorite is Demon King Daimao, this anime is very interesting too and I liked it a lot. I watched this during the beginning of the summer. I should probably watch it again lol.


 
Well, there ya go! That's all I have for you today, I hope you enjoyed. And sorry again about my horrible last post! Hope this makes up for it! I'm starving so I'm going to grab a bowl of cereal now!
 
 
Here's the video!
 
 


Much love,


Anzu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment