Powered By Blogger

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Three Days In a Row

Hi everyone, it is 2:58pm right now but I feel as tired as ever. Not a good way to start off a blog post is it? I just feel like walking on a beach with water washing over my feet and sand in between my toes. The wind blowing through my hair while tasting the salty air..


It is my third day in a row that I have been posting!! Yay! Even though I don't know if anyone is actually viewing my blog, I just need to have faith and be patient right? So, now I guess I'll talk a little more about me and my life.

One of my hobbies is dancing; this is only my second year taking classes though. I'd say I'm not the best dancer in the world, but I try my hardest and try to keep up with everyone else. I was in beginner classes last year of course, but I got moved to advanced classes this year. It's a lot of hard work and takes some muscles, but I can do it. I just know it. My favorite class is hip hop, it's the dance I'm best at. ^_^

My inspiration for dancing is a girl named Pauline Mata, she's a great dancer and you can tell she has a lot of experience. She has a few different YouTube channels of her dancing, and I always check them to see if there's anything new. She posts videos up every month or so and I always enjoy them. Whenever I feel down I always watch one of her videos. Then I remember that if she works hard then I have to work hard too. I'll post a video at the end of this post!

Another thing I like to do is draw, it's just a fun past time. I've been drawing ever since I can remember. Some of my drawings are good, some are not. The thing that I'm irritated about myself though is that I can't draw something from just looking at it. I can only draw other people's drawings if that makes sense.. like I can draw a parrot by looking at another person's parrot drawing hahah. ^_^ I know it's weird, but it's just how I do things. I do really appreciate art, architecture, and things like that.

I don't really have a person that inspires me in drawing, if I had to choose one person I'd have to pick my older sister. She used to want to be a fashion designer and she'd draw models all the time.. I guess it's only normal that I would look up to her since she is my older sister. But I actually like to draw flowers or animals; she would usually draw people. I still like her drawings though! I'm not very good at drawing people, and I certainly can't draw manga hehe..



Well, I'll have to go now! I hope everyone of you enjoyed this post! Still so tired... -_- Please guide me through this everyone... here is the video of the person that inspires me the most in the art of dancing.




This is one of my favorite songs ever to one of my favorite artists and this is one of my favorite dances! I said "favorite" so many times lol! ^_~ This is my message to all of you! The sun will always shine, you are you beautiful no matter what they say! So cheesy, but I love it. Have a great day guys =)

Much Love,


Anzu xx

No comments:

Post a Comment