Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Going By Fast

Hello lovely ones!

How are my special viewers doing? I am doing fine! It is 10:47AM as I write this blog post entry. I've been thinking lately, hasn't the year of 2011 gone by SO fast? It's not just me right? It's already November! One more month and it'll be December, and after that..?  2012. The year when the world is going to end.. well people say. I love the movie, but if you're seriously asking me, I don't really believe in the prophesy. I don't know what to say.. so what if the calendar made by the Maya Indians ended in 2012? It's just my opinion, and I don't know the details, but does it really matter?

Anyway, the year has gone by really fast.. it will be my grandparents' 59th anniversary this year. Isn't that amazing? My grandmas says it doesn't feel like it has been 59 years; both my grandparents are a little surprised lol.



"Time flies by so fast."


Everyone is just getting older aren't they? I remember when I went to a party and I saw my previous neighbors that lived next to me a number of years ago. This was just recently in October, but they couldn't believe how tall I've grown and blah blah blah. But it's true, I look a lot different from when I was 9 years old. It just shows how we need to live our lives wisely. I sound like Confucius or something hahah xD, but it's very true.

Even my dogs are getting older, but Ginger looks kawaii as always! ^__^ She's sitting in my lap while I'm at the dining table. She always tries to bite Bear or anyone that passes by me though. She's so overprotective lol. "My territory! Grrr..." >_<



She's looking at something.. I don't know what it is though. Lol! I think she was staring at my Grandpa when he past by. Death glare... o_o

Christmas is coming up soon! Is everyone excited? I know I am! It is probably, like most people, my favorite holiday! I will most likely be doing a blog post with a theme of Christmas soon. I'm excited! If you have any ideas, just comment below! Sadly, I still don't have anyone following me or any members for my blog. Maybe, I will get one for Christmas! Yeeyy! That will be on my list. ^_~




Oh, I forgot! Remember my "An Everyday Thing" post? I mentioned my favorite fashion website which is Polyvore. Well, after writing a few more posts, I realized I haven't even told you MY polyvore! If you didn't check out the website, can you check out my polyvore? I just want to see if my fashion sense is any good lol. Here is the link! The layout of the website has changed a lot over time, but my sets are still the same!



Recently, I have been working on a song called River Flows In You by Yiruma. Yiruma is one of my top favorite pianists. And yesh he is Asian! =D His music is just so gorgeous and amazing! I think I have mentioned it before that I play the keyboard. Not so much piano, because I don't have one that's usable. My dad has a really old one, but it needs to be tuned and it's sitting in the garage. He used to play ever since he was a little boy on that very same piano. You could say he's part of my inspiration. =) I just perfected my Fur Elise by Beethoven, it's a fun song to play. The one I'm learning right now is really challenging for me, but it always takes awhile for me to get a song down pat.



River Flows In You by Yiruma, a live performance. ^_^


I hope you have a wonderful day! Good night, good morning, good afternoon! 
Take care,


Much love, Anzu xx


No comments:

Post a Comment